Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Tags Day Five


More bling in tags! The gold trees to the left are from 
the Card Front Builder thinlits dies. 
Awesome gold glimmer tree from Santa's Sleight thinlits dies.
And the houses and church are from the Hometown Greetings edgelits dies.
These snowflakes are from the Seasonal Layers dies.


More silver and gold tags!  My tree is silver and gold so I used 
matching wrapping for it!
I used an old sizzix die for the left and right tags. 
Love the reindeer from Santa's Sleigh framelits dies in glimmer gold!
A few retired ribbons and cording was used except the 
1/8' silver ribbon in the middle.

Hope you are inspired!
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    Fishing Shooting

    ReplyDelete