Friday, December 4, 2020

A Purple Frost Poinsettia

 


I had to do a purple poinsettia card and why not frosted it?
I cut the Gorgeous Grape poinsettia petals
from the Poinsettia dies and then sponged on Frost White 
shimmer paint. I did the same for the middle piece and the 
filler stems in Highland Heather card stock 
and the Granny Apple Green card stock leaves. 
I added all on a piece of Poinsettia Plush vellum paper 
layered on a piece of Highland Heather
 and the Gorgeous Grape base.
I wrapped some Snowflake Splendor iridescent ribbon
around and added a bow. 
No stamping on the front of this card;
 however, I did stamp sentiment inside before mailing.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather,
Poinsettia Plush vellum paper, Granny Apple Green
Frost White shimmer paint, sponge,
Poinsettia dies, Snowflake Splendor ribbon,




No comments:

Post a Comment