Thursday, December 10, 2020

Kind People With Potted Succulents

 

I played with another set today called Simply Succulents.
I stamped the three succulents on white card stock with the 
Memento Tuxedo Black and same for the pot.
I colored them with my Stampin Blends markers.
First the succulents with Mint Macaron and Flirty Flamingo
and then the pot in Cinnamon Cider. 
I hand snipped them but I have not bought the matching dies.
I added them to a white Stitched Nested Label die.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Black. 
I added it to a piece of In Good Taste DSP after I wrapped a piece of retired
 Terracotta ribbon around and added a bow. 
All added to the white base to finish it off. 
I am going to like coloring these blooms. 
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Simply Succulents
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Mint Macaron, Flirty Flaming and 
Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Terracotta ribbon-retired



No comments:

Post a Comment