Thursday, December 31, 2020

Best Wishes For 2021

 


Happy Last Day Of 2020!
Happy New Year's Eve!
I did a little casing of Angela Meiritz-Reid
over at stampingbeauty.blogspot.com 
this week. She used different colors on her flowers and 
a different emboss folder for the background.
I grabbed my Painted Textured emboss folder for the 
white background and added it to the white base after running 
some white seam binding trim around plus a bow.
I then stamped the flowers from the new set Art Gallery 
in several purples- Gorgeous Grape, Blackberry Bliss, 
Highland Heather, and Purple Posy. 
I stamped the leaves in Just Jade and cut all with the 
matching Floral Gallery dies.
I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink and cut with the
scalloped die from the same set. 

I hope you have a safe holiday and here is to 2021!
Stop back tomorrow for a project with a new mini 2021 calendar!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy

Stamp set: Art Gallery
Ink: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape,
and Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White
Floral Gallery dies, white seam binding ribbon,
Painted Texture EF


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this great article!
    If anyone wants to read more then I think this is the right place for you!
    Thai Boxing

    ReplyDelete