Thursday, December 17, 2020

PP521 Lucky

 





I am so happy to get this Game On set from one of my uplines,
Lisa Pretto, as a gift and enjoyed playing around with it. 
I thought it was perfect for the color challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.

I used a black base and layered with white and black card stock.
I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black the gaming squares on the white panel.
I then added a silver foil strip down the side.
I stamped on a white circle the chess pieces in silver ink.
I then stamped the sentiment which is part of a larger sentiment 
on the bottom in same black ink. 

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Game On
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Delicate Silver
Paper: Whisper White,  Basic Black, silver foil
Layering Circles



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card! I just love that you stepped out of the box from a holiday card. This chess set is amazing! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guy card!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete