Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Evergreen Forest Blended

 


Yes, while I had out my blending brushes I decided
to run the piece of Very Vanilla card stock through with the 
Evergreen Forest embossing folder.
I blending some Pear Pizzazz to the top and then Just Jade
 in the middle before adding some Granny Apple Green ink to the bottom.
I layered this on the Just Jade before after wrapping some gold trimmed 
Very Vanilla ribbon around. I then stamped the sentiment from 
For Unto Us set in gold ink on stitched Very Vanilla circle.
I added a scallop Just Jade circle behind and finished off 
with some gold gems. 

Hope you have a beautiful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: For Unto Us
Ink: Gold, Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Just Jade and Very Vanilla
Evergreen Forest EF, gold gems, blending brush,
Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies,
 gold trimmed Very Vanilla ribbon-retired

No comments:

Post a Comment