Monday, December 14, 2020

FabFri203 Thanks With Simply Succulents

 



I did more coloring of succulents with the 
Simply Succulents set for the sketch challenge over at 
Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
I stamped the one large group of succulents in Memento
Tuxedo Black ink on thick Whisper White card stock.
I colored them with my stamped in Blends markers. 
I used Just Jade, Highland Heather, Rich Razzleberry, 
Mint Macaron, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay.
I hand snipped it out and added to a Purple Posy 
stitched circle and layered on a piece of Pool Party
with a square vellum doily on top. 
All was place on a piece of Fine Art Floral DSP and a white base.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Rich Razzleberry ink
on a strip of white card stock. 
I added a die cut behind from Rich Razzleberry card stock
ran though with Floral Gallery dies.  
I finished off with some Pool Party rhinestones. 
Thanks for stopping by and 
hope you have a lovely Monday!
Windy


Stamp set: Simply Succulents
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-  Just Jade, Highland Heather, Rich Razzleberry, 
Mint Macaron, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay.
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, 
Fine Art Floral DSP, Purple Posy
Stitched Shapes dies, Pool Party rhinestones, Floral Gallery dies,
square vellum doily





3 comments:

  1. Such pretty spring-like colors and a great design to show off those adorabe little plants! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Windi - I can't wait to play with this one! Love the happy spring colors you've used, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Such great colors - and I love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete