Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Painted With Love Valentine


A little casing from the 2018 Occasions catalog page 18
using the Painted With Love suite. 
This card is my first for card classes next week. 
 I struggled because I really like the sentiment here but some in my classes with not. 
So decided they can still stamp the heart in Powder Pink and 
then Stamp the another sentiment in a banner over the heart.
I really liked the layout, the touch of gold, and love the DSP.
I am going to cut both the gold and the pink tinsel trim since my guest make two of
each of my cards in class so they will have one of each color.
I cut the background hearts with the Painted with Love DSP and the 
Sweet & Sassy framelits dies. 
 I also used a retired heart punch to cut the gold foil hearts.
I stamped the middle heart in Powder Pink and the sentiment
 over it in Rich Razzleberry and cut it with the matching heart die
from Lots of Love Box framelits dies.
I stamped the small hearts with sayings like Be Mine, I'm Yours and 
Always in Powder Pink on the same color card stock.
I layered that on a Rich Razzleberry base.
I added some of the gold trim before placing the middle sentiment heart to
finish it off.
Love these colors all together.
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 


Stamp set: Sure Do Love You
Ink: Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Painted With Love, 
Powder Pink, gold foil, Whisper White
Lots of Love Box framelis dies,
Sweet & Sassy framelits dies, Love Mini tinsel trim,
small heart punch-retired

2 comments: