Tuesday, February 27, 2018

PP382 Thank You Tulips!




I really the sketch over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
this week!  I grabbed my Tranquil Tulips for a thank you card.
I am still making thank you cards for my wonderful friends and family who have 
helped my celebrate my birthday last week and even this week, too!
I went shopping with my best friend on Saturday so this for the 
beautiful necklace she bought me and the a great lunch at Brio.
I used the Color Theory DSP because I keep forgetting about it
so I have it pulled out on my desk for a remember.
I added it to the thick Whisper White base.
I stamped the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist
on Whisper White. I added the tulips in Berry Burst.
The solid are stamped off once in the Berry and the 
detailed part is stamped straight on with same color.
I used Memento Tuxedo Black for the thank you 
in Petal Palette stamp set.
I layered with Basic Black and placed a piece of Lemon Lime Twist
behind the image. I ran some Berry Burst ribbon
 around and tied it to one side to finish it off.
I do love the Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst together.

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tranquil Tulips, Petal Palette
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst,
Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black,
Whisper White, Color Theory DSP
Berry Burst 1/2" finely woven ribbon

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love your tulips! The purple and lime green are just lovely together! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combination and these tulips are lovely! Fabulous use of the sketch too. Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete