Friday, February 9, 2018

January Paper Pumpkin Kit



Th kit had some awesome elements like enamel dots and the vellum hearts!
I decided to stamp in Rich Razzleberry the sentiment from Hold On To Hope
and cut with with matching die cut from Cross of Hope framelits dies.
I did stamp on the paper inside the Happy Valentine's Day sentient from 
the kit as well as a heart/envelope image. 
It has the slit in it for what reason I was not sure but
I saw an opportunity to hold a chocolate candy.
These are for my friends in my Bible study group 
which meets next week on Valentine's Day!
I think they will love them. 
I love when SU! makes it so easy to make something special for others!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




1 comment:

  1. Such a great way to share this PP kit. Your Bible study group will love these. <3

    ReplyDelete