Monday, February 19, 2018

CTS259 Blessings & Happy Birthday To Me!



First, today is my birthday so Happy Birthday To Me!
I am just headed out to dinner at the Melting Pot for
yummy fondue tonight with my family.

I am playing along with the fun sketch over at
casethissketch.blogspot.com

I had my Tutti-Frutti DSP out and saw these pineapples and thought
they would be fun in this sketch.
I layered the DSP with some Soft Suede and then added to the
Lemon Lime Twist base.
I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede from the Barn Door stamp set
and cut it with the circle dies. I used the same dies to cut the
Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Suede for layering. 
I finished it off with a few Soft Sky adhesive backed sequins.

Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Barn Door
Paper: Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, 
Tutti-Frutti DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Layering Circle framleits dies,
Tutti-frutti adhesive backed sequins





3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, my friend! Your card is festive, fun and full of happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Happy Birthday! It is my MIL's bday, too.

    ReplyDelete