Tuesday, February 13, 2018

TTTC034 Kind Thoughts For You




I went across the middle row for this challenge:
Die Cut, Emboss, Floral
Just received this set and love the flowers.
I decided to water color them in Lemon Lime Twist
along with Garden Green.  I added a touch of Peekaboo Peach
to the center of each flower. I then cut the flowers out with the 
Layering Oval framelits dies.
 The flowers were stamped on water color paper in Memento Tuxedo Black. 
I stamped with the same ink on Very Vanilla for the sentiment from this same set 
called You're Inspiring. I added some pearls because pearls are always good!
I embossed the Lemon Lime Twist background
with the Layered Leaves emboss folder.
 I layered that on a piece of Garden Green card stock and then a thick
Very Vanilla base to finish it off.
I think it could be a sympathy card or thinking of you.

Hope you can play along over at tictactoechallenge.com
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: You're Inspiring
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Very Vanilla, Garden Green
water color paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemon Lime Twist,
Peekaboo Peach, Garden Green
Layered Leaves emboss folder, Layering Ovals framelits dies,
aqua painter, pearls




3 comments:

  1. A sweet and beautiful card Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Windy! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete