Wednesday, February 21, 2018

PP381 Good Times




I do not have any sewing stamp sets and actually no 
buttons right now so all I could think of for this challenge was some 
thread/twine.  I used the thin white baker's twine
on the lovely Wooden Textures DSP background.
I think it really pops!
I stamped the scene from Waterfront a week ago as I was playing around 
to design my class cards for next month. 
I stamped off once with the Pool Party, Crumb Cake, and Island
Indigo in the water. 
Sweet little friend card...wish I was at the beach right now!
I hope you can play along with the challenge over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com challenge is this week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beachy day!
 Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set:Waterfront
Ink: Island Indigo, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party.
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Garden Green 
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Wooden Textures DSP
White baker's twine, Layering Square framelits dies

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card, Windy! The white twine really adds a lovely element to your sweet card. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I would not have thought to use the twine except for the challenge.

      Delete
  2. Lovely little scene you created...it fit today's warm weather here perfectly! Twine is a nice addition to the woodgrain background! Thanks for sharing this at the Paper Players and my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty scene, and the addition of twine...perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete