Saturday, February 17, 2018

FMS324 For You With Sweet Soiree




I love all this paper and I want to hoard it and I want to 
use it all at the same time. 
I layered this piece of Sweet Soiree DSP on  Marina Mist
card stock and then on a thick Whisper White base.
I took a white oval and stamped the sentiment from Cake Soiree
in Berry Burst and then added the flowers and leaves from the 
Sweet Soiree embellishment kit.  The Marina Mist scallop trim and tassel
are from the same kit. Hidden back there is a strip of silver foil. 
It was a quick card esp since little stamping.

Hope you can play along with the 
sketch challenge this week over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cake Soiree
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Sweet Soiree DSP,
silver foil
Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit, Layering Oval framelits dies

4 comments:

  1. hello wendy! what gorgeous blooms, luv the colors! I am so glad you played along with us at
    freshly made sketches!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch, Windy! I love how you've showcased the elements from this embellishment kit! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love this kit...so easy to make a beautiful card.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card! That is a gorgeous floral arrangement. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete