Wednesday, February 28, 2018

GDP127 Beautiful Friend



I combined three SAB items for this challenge 
over at global-deign-project.com 
I started with the Sweet Soiree Memories & More card pack.
I grabbed two of the 3' by 4" cards that are printed with the 
lovely designs like in The Sweet Soiree DSP in the Occasions catty.
I layered them on a piece of Powder pink card stock for the base.
I also cut the Amazing in Powder Pink with the Celebrate You dies
from the SAB brochure.
Last, I used the Beautiful Peacock set for the sentiments
which I stamped on Whisper White in Berry Burst ink.
I finished it off with some Tutti-frutti adhesive backed sequins in Berry Burst.
Sweet card!

Hope it is a blessed week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Peacock
Paper: Powder Pink, Whisper White,
Sweet Soiree Memories & More card pack
Ink: Berry Burst
Celebrate You thinlits dies, Tutti-frutti adhesive backed sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment