Thursday, March 1, 2018

Happy Birthday With Southern Serenade


I cased this first card for my March card classes 
from the demo magazine Stampin' Success. 
I used Berry Burst ink to stamp a background with the 
Southern Serenade set on the same color card base.
I stamped the image from the set on thick Whisper White
card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black.
  I used my Stampin Blends with color the flowers 
and then layered it with a piece of Naturally Eclectic DSP. 
I tucked some piece of delicate white doilies behind before adding the 
sentiment stamped In Berry Burst and punched out with the 1 1/2" circle punch.

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Southern Serenade 
Ink: Berry Burst, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Stampin Blends- Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White,
Naturally Eclectic DSP,
1 1/2" circle punch, delicate white doilies 


No comments:

Post a Comment