Saturday, March 17, 2018

TTTC039 Whale, Hello There!




I went diagonal this week for the tictactoechallenge.com
I used my Message in a Bottle set and I love I got to use my whale!
This set has several puns but I have not used the whale yet.
I grabbed the Springtime foil DSP with the silver stripes for my metallic element.
I used some Night Of Navy twine and a Pool Party enamel shape
for my accents. I stamped the bottle in Smoky Slate ink and added the cork
in Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the water in Pool Party ink and the whale in Navy.
I added the water spout in Pool. I cut it all out with the Layering Oval 
framelits dies and added some Navy behind it. 
I stamped the sentiment (pun) in Navy on Whisper White 
and finished it with an enamel dot.

I hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Message in a Bottle
Ink: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Pool Party,
Crumb Cake
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Springtime foil DSP
Layering Oval framelis dies, enamel shapes in Pool Party,
Night of Navy twine



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Windy! I love this set and what you have done with it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that whale Windy! And using the foil paper as a background was such a great idea! Thanks for joining us for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete