Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit Cards

Here are my first three cards from the kit.  
I did change the layout of the note cards and 
the top left card is a full size card.


I used the elements of the kit with a Flirty Flamingo
full size card base.  I stamped the corners in Fresh Fig
and the Thank You sentiment from a past PP kit on the tag.

I stamped my own flowers on Flirty Flamingo card stock 
in Fresh Fig and layered them behind the sentiment stamped
in Fresh Fig from Flourishing Phrases stamp set.


I stamped the sentiment from the kit in Fresh Fig
 and changed the layout...really like how it turned out.

Here are my second round of cards (I did two days worth
of stamping with this kit)


A full card in Powder Pink

I cut the envelope and used as my background and layered
it on a Flirty Flamingo base.


I love this one-I cut a envelope and used as my background 
then popped it on a Fresh Fig base.


I stamped the flower on Flamingo paper in Fresh Fig and hand cut it.
Love the wood elements we got as a free gift.



More wood elements here on the left.



I love vintage style card which I really do not do much of anymore.
So this kit was so much fun for me. 
Hope you have a lovely day and happy stamping!
Thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute way to use DSP and the tags.

    What set are each of these tags from?

    ReplyDelete