Monday, March 12, 2018

CTS262 Seas The Day




Something reminded me of my burlap background stamp
so I just had to pull it out.
I inked it up with Fresh Fig and stamped it on a piece of Very Vanilla.
I then stamped the sentiment from So Many Shells on a strip
of Vanilla and added a shell stamp all in the same Fresh Fig ink.
I layered some Natural Gold trim behind for a pop of gold.
I finished it off with a Fresh Fig base.
Hope you can play along at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely week!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: So Many Shells and Burlap
Paper: Very Vanilla, Fresh Fig
Ink Fresh Fig
Natural Gold trim

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the textured look of you background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background on this card. Such fun, Windy!

    ReplyDelete