Monday, March 19, 2018

FabFri133 Perfect Birthday!




I needed to pull out my Picture Perfect Birthday suite of stuff and use them!
So when I saw this sketch, this came to mind...especially because I have wanted to 
stamp one of those party blowers!
I started with a thick Whisper White base and layered some Bermuda Bay
card stock ran through the Simple Stripes embossing folder.  
I grabbed the Picture Perfect Party DSP and picked a pattern.
I stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on a banner and then 
stamped the party blower in Lemon Lime Twist and then Bermuda Bay
dots over it. I then stamped the end in Berry Burst and the fringe in Bermuda Bay.
All that I had to cut by hand and layer together.
I popped them on a Basic Black banner
 and finished it off with a Bermuda bay enamel dot!

I hope you can play along over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black,
Picture Perfect Party DSP
Simple Stripes embossing folder, Bermuda Bay enamel dot,
banner punch-retired

5 comments:

  1. Great crisp and clean card! I like the mix of the DSP and the embossing...the lines (long and short) look great together. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this party blower - all the best colors all in one pace, lol - and it really pops over the black! Beautiful clean card - Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a party, Windy! Love it! So glad you played with the FabFriday sketch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love how the party blower (what are those called, drawing a blank lol) is almost like another banner! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bright colors!! The scoring is such a great touch ... I need to do that more often!! :)

    ReplyDelete