Thursday, March 29, 2018

GDP131 Inspiring Easter



I had already made my Easter cards and sent them but I 
decided to play along with the challenge over at global-design-project.com.
I made this Easter card and will give to a friend this week.
I watched my wonderful upline and friend Mary Fish do this 
sponging this week so tried it with post it notes.
I laid my Whisper White panel down on my grid paper and 
used four post it notes to hold in place and give me a sort of straight line.
Even with lines I could not it it perfectly straight!
That is my life!
I used a sponge dauber for the Lemon Lime Twist
on the bottom and then another sponge dauber for the 
Bermuda Bay ink-looks like grass and sky!
I stamped the flowers from You're Inspiring in Memento
Tuxedo Black over the sponging.
I added the Happy Easter from the same set at bottom.
I used some of the free SAB ribbon in Bermuda Bay
across the card plus a small bow.
I then layered on a piece of Basic Black for a mat 
 and Lemon Lime Twist card base.
I finished it off with some glitter enamel shapes.
I hope you have a beautiful day and Easter celebration!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: You're Inspiring
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black,
Lemon Lime Twist
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemon Lime Twist,
Bermuda Bay
Bermuda Bay ribbon (SAB) and Glitter enamel shapes, 
sponge daubers  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love these colors on the gorgeous sponging. <3

    ReplyDelete