Friday, March 23, 2018

GDP130 Blooms Just For You



I grabbed these cards from the Sweet Soiree Memories and More 
card pack I earned free in SAB and picked two coordinating prints
the layered on my base for the sketch.  I use a Berry Burst base
and stamped in the same color some roses over it from Cake Soiree set.
I layered the cards and then added a circle die cut in Whisper White.
On the circle I layered a few pieces from the Sweet Soiree
embellishment kit. I also used a piece of the Marina Mist scallop trim 
from the kit under my sentiment.
I stamped the sentiment from Perennial Birthday set
 in Berry Burst on Whisper White to finish the card.

So quick when kits are there and waiting for you!
Hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Head over to global-design-project.com to play along today!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perennial Birthday, Cake Soiree
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Sweet Soiree Memories and More card pack,
Whisper White, Berry Burst
Sweet Soiree embellishment kit, Stitched Shapes framelits dies





1 comment:

  1. What a fun use of the sketch, Windy! Love the layering of your flowers on your focal point! <3

    ReplyDelete