Thursday, March 8, 2018

Fabfri132 Thinking Of You Beach




I thought of this Waterfront set right away when saw these colors!
Come play along at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
I used the Soft Suede stamped off once for the beach but full on 
for the palm tree trunks on a Whisper White oval.
I stamped Old Olive for the palm branches, Rich Razzleberry for the houses
 and sentiment from Colorful Seasons set.
I stamped the water in Pool Party and some background over it in same color.
I added the sun in Daffodil Delight--did not look right without a sun!
I layered the oval on a piece of Soft Suede ran through 
the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
I layered that on a piece of Whisper White and then a Rich Razzleberry base.
I used some linen thread wrapped three times for some texture to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Colorful Seasons, Waterfront
Ink: Rich Razzlberry, Soft Suede, Pool Party,
 Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Layering Oval framelits dies, linen thread,
 Pinewood Planks embossing folder


4 comments:

  1. Windy, this is a great little scene you've made, and perfect floating over the wood boards embossing! Gorgeous use of our colors - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Windy! I love your beach scene - such a great use of these colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene! I love seeing all the different variations with this set! Great job and I like the wood embossed background as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a great way to use these colors and so unexpected! I love it! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete