Monday, March 26, 2018

CTS264 Just Breathe The Fresh Air




I like this sketch...it looked like a brick wall. 
However, I immediately thought of the Waterfront set
and finally did a scene other than the beach.
 The beach is my happy place but I love any water-lakes, rivers, ponds, 
streams, but mostly the ocean!
I started with Marina Mist on the bottom and then a little texture over it
in the same color. 
 I moved to Night of Navy and flipped the stamp to look different.
My land stamped in Soft Suede and mountains stamped in Always Artichoke 
gave the finally layer except for the sentiment.
 I decided on the Just Breathe from Colorful Seasons in Navy.
The trees are stamped off once in Suede and the sun is stamped in Peekaboo Peach
for a sunset kind of look.
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogpsot.com
and relax and breathe some fresh air this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Waterfront and Colorful Seasons
Ink: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Soft Suede,
Always Artichoke, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Whisper White and Night of Navy



5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! Perfect pairing with this sentiment and image. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the combination of the two stamp sets. I have yet to ink the Waterfront set, but I must do it soon. This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete