Saturday, February 24, 2018

CTS260 Cross Of Hope

CTS260



I knew the stamp set for the sketch as soon as I saw the challenge
over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Love the Hold on To Hope set!
I started with a piece of Very Vanilla and stamped the cross off once in
Calypso Coral.  I then went over it with the verse in Tranquil Tide.
I stamped the flower and butterfly in same colors
 and cut them with matching dies cuts. 
I used the beautiful Delightful Daisy DSP (where I got my colors from)
 for my background.
I thought it made it so soft even though I used a dark color like Tranquil Tide.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set:Hold On To Hope
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide, Delightful Daisy DSP
Cross of Hope framelits dies

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! This cross and sentiment are PERFECT with this background paper. What a lovely card with amazing colors! <3

    ReplyDelete