Thursday, April 5, 2018

Best Wishes In Purple


Well, I was asked to make a wedding card for someone to give a 
sweet couple getting married this weekend. They asked if I could handle purple?
Since purple is my fav color, I said I could handle it!
I hope they love it!  I do!
I started with the water color paper and washed some Wisteria Wonder 
over it with my aqua painter. It is very faint here but shows better in person.
I then used a few pieces from the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit.
First, I used the white cake with silver details but I watercolored 
Elegant Eggplant on the flowers and some Old Olive on the leaves.
I cut a cake stand from silver foil and layered them together.
I added lots of vellum flowers plus stems/leaves to the top.
I stamped the flowers in Eggplant and cut them with the matching dies.
I finished them off with small pearls.
 I ran some 1/4" organza ribbon around the paper and made a sweet bow.
I layered it all on the water color paper then Wisteria and finally the 
Eggplant card stock base.  I stamped the sentiment from the Cake Soiree
stamp set in Eggplant and cut the banner side and finished it with a pearl. 

I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cake Soiree
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive
Paper: water color paper, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder,
silver foil, Whisper White
aqua painter, pearls, Sweet Cake framelits dies,
Sweet Soiree embellishment kit, 1/4" white organza ribbon,
banner punch-retired



4 comments: