Sunday, April 29, 2018

Lilypad Lake Thinking Of You


Love this new bundle called Lilypad Lake!
I am using it as the fourth card for classes this week.
I used a Island indigo base and layered a piece of 
Soft Sky over after I cut the "waves" in it with a die from the 
matching dies called Lakeside framelits dies.
Love how the darker blue shows through!
I cut out some grass in Wild Wasabi to place on the scene.
I stamped the crane, lilypads sun and the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
The crane I added a touch of some Smoky Slate and colored the 
lilypads in Wasabi and Pink Pirouette plus the sun in So Saffron.
I like the clean and simple scene.

Hope you have a special day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lilypad Lake (available June 1st 2018)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers- Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Lakeside framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment