Monday, April 30, 2018

Beautiful Blessing Daisies


I am using this card as the Mother's Day card for classes this week.
If someone does not a MD card, then they can use it for many occasion with
this sentiment of add another.
I stamped the scene of flowers with the Daisy Delight set
in Mint Macaron for the stems, Powder pink for the solid part of flowers and 
the rest in Berry Burst. 
I layered some Berry behind before adding on my background of Fresh 
Florals DSP in Powder Pink. 
I ran a sweet berry Burst metallic trim ribbon around and added the bow.
Placed it all on a thick Whisper White base to finish it off.
The sentiment stamped in Berry Burst ink is from the retiring Rose Wonder set. 
I sure have loved the sentiments in that set! 
I have some happy Mother's Day sentiment they can add inside.

Hope your Monday is full of blessings and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Daisy Delight, Rose Wonder
Ink: Mint Macaron, Berry Burst, Powder Pink
Paper: Berry Burst, Fresh Florals DSP, Whisper White
3/8" Berry Burst metallic edged ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment