Tuesday, May 1, 2018

PP391 A In Color Bouquet




I took the top row across with Flowers, Die Cut and Twine.
I just do not grab the Beautiful Bouquet set like I should. 
I decided to make a spray of flowers with the 5 new in colors
 plus a flower in Pool Party. 
I stamped the larger flowers in Lovely Lipstick, smallest in 
Pineapple Punch, a Grapefruit Grove one with a black center,
 and a pointy one in Blueberry Bushel. 
I used the last if the colors called Call Me Clover for the leaves/stems cut out.
I cut them all with the matching dies called Bouquet Bunch framelits dies.
I stamped the Happy Birthday from the set in Blueberry 
and a Grapefruit Grove Nature's Twine bow.
I placed all this on a piece of Whisper White which is layered on 
Pineapple Punch card stock and then a Blueberry Bushel base.

I like the clean and simple look!
Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Have a
blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick,
Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel,
Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover
Bouquet Bunch framelits dies, Natures twine in Grapefruit Grove


6 comments:

  1. Just lovely... I love your floral arrangement. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bouquet of flowers Windy, colorful and happy! So glad you shared with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, snap Windy. I don't grab Beautiful Bouquet as much as I should either! Don't know why because when I do it turns out well, just as your beautiful bouquet has. I like the way it's showing off the new colours too -so bright and crisp. Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bunch of bright blooms Windy - what a great way to showcase the new colours! They really pop against your bright, white CAS background, gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your composition of the flowers and the use of the new colours. Well done , a delightful simple card to enjoy Windy.

    ReplyDelete