Friday, May 18, 2018

One Of A Kind In Coral


Love the Sea Of Textures set and since I had out my
Color Theory DSP I have been hoarding out for another project,
I decided to add my friend I have named Harry to the "ocean water." 
I cut the DSP and added some Calypso Coral card stock on the sides
before layering on the white base. 
I stamped Harry the octopus in Coral and cut him with the matching die.
I stamped the sentiment from the set on the banner and added the 
Dapper Denim enamel dot.

I like the scene and might make a few more with Harry in different colors!
Bye Harry for now!
Have a blessed week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea OF Textures
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Color Theory DSP
Under The Sea thinslits dies, banner punch-retired,
enamel dot in Dapper Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment