Thursday, May 10, 2018

FF0007 In Every Season



I decided to play with a new set I received at Onstage in April
called In Every Season.  It has twelve different flower bunches.
I grabbed the tulips and stamped them several times in Memento
Tuxedo Black and colored them with my Berry Burst, Powder Pink
and  Lemon Lime Twist markers. I stamped the sentiment from 
Colorful Seasons in Berry. I layered the white piece on 
Berry Burst card stock.  I ran some white organza ribbon on the 
Powder pink DSP before layering on a white base.
I finished it off with a white bow!

I already sent my mom her Mother's Day card
 but this one is going out to her this week plus it is 
pink!
Hope you can play along too over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: In Every Season, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemon Lime Twist,
Berry Burst, Powder Pink
Paper: Fresh Floral DSP, Whisper White, 
Berry Burst
3/8 white organza ribbon 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card as always Windy! I'm so glad you are a regular at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete