Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Thinking Of You Rooted in Nature


I decided I need to use more of this DSP before it retires.
I used the True Gentleman DSP on the Very Vanilla base.
 Before adding on on the base I ran some Navy trim around.
I stamped the wood piece from Rooted In Nature in Crumb Cake ink.
I stamped the sentiment also from the same set in Tranquil Tide
over it and cut it with a circle die.  I could have cut it by hand but
the circle looked better.
I layered it on a piece of Night of Navy
 and added some gold enamel shapes to finish it off.
I like the masculine-ness of it.

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 

Stamp set: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Crumb Cake and Tranquil Tide
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, 
True Gentleman DSP
Layering Circle framelits dies, 3/8" Night of Navy corduroy trim, 
Gold enamel shapes





No comments:

Post a Comment