Saturday, May 5, 2018

Rooted in Nature with Fig and Grapefruit


I designed this card as I was playing around with what to do
for my classes this past week.  I decided not to use the 
new Rooted In Nature bundle until later.
I stamped the tree on white card stock in Soft Suede and cut it
with the matching die. I placed it on a Crumb Cake stitched circle.
I layered some Fresh Fig card stock along with a strip of 
Nature's Poem DSP in a Grapefruit Grove print. 
I stamped the sentiment in Fig as well as the texture
from Timeless Textures set on the Crumb Cake background.
I placed all on a Fresh fig base.
I stamped the leaves from the set in both colors and used the dies
called Nature's Roots framelits.
I finished it off with the twine from Nature's twine in Grapefruit.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Rooted In Nature and Timeless Textures
Ink: Grapefruit Grove and Fresh Fig
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, 
Nature's Poem DSP, Fresh Fig
Nature's Twine, Nature's Roots framelits dies,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! This is a LOVELY color combination and a great showcase of this new set. <3

    ReplyDelete