Monday, May 28, 2018

CTS273 Lakeside Thinking Of You




I first thought of the waves/water for the bottom. 
I started with full Bermuda Bay ink on the bottom and 
did not re ink as I went up for that gradual color. 
I decided to add the boats stamped in Blueberry Bushel
 and cut them out with the matching dies.
I also used the die to cut a sun with the Pineapple Punch card stock.
I finished it off with the sentiment stamped 
in Blueberry and cut with the label die from the same set
called Lakeside framelits dies.  I added a glitter dot in blue for a little shimmer.

I hope it relaxes you and Happy Memorial Day to all!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lilypad Lake
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay
Paper: pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White
Lakeside framelits dies,  glitter dot in blue

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, Windy! Clean and simple. I sometimes struggle with CAS, and add too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - and a creative take on this sketch. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! So perfectly CAS and I love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete