Monday, May 14, 2018

TTTC047 Beautiful Thing!




I went with the diagonal-Spring, Red, Die Cut.
I pulled out my Colorful Seasons set and the matching dies.
I stamped the branch an the sentiment in the new Gray Granite ink.
I added Poppy parade flowers along with a flower and chair die cut.
Love the gray and red together,
However, I started to put the card and realized I did not have
any Gray Granite card stock yet so I used Sahara Sand.
The background is embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
I finished it off with the bling on the flower. 
I like the clean simple look and hope you can play 
along over at tictactoechallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Gray Granite, Poppy Parade
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, rhinestone  




3 comments: