Sunday, May 6, 2018

It's A Beautiful Day!


I went with a clean and simple style today which reminds me of 
my fearless leader, friend and up line Mary Fish!
A new set called Love What You Do is now available as an early release.
It is in the new annual catty starting June 1st but SU! is letting us all get it early.
I stamped the background in Pool Party and the flowers plus
sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I layered on the lovely
Petal Passion DSP and then a thick Whisper White base.
I added the Pool Party enamel shapes for a little 3D (plus a saw
I had a little ink in the upper left corner there)! haha

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Love What You Do
Paper: Whisper White, Petal Passion DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Pool Party enamel shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment