Thursday, May 31, 2018

Wonderful Adventure In Foam And Fig


I really love foam and fig!
I mean the new Soft Sea Foam and Fresh Fig colors!
For my first class card for June, I used the Sea of Textures set
pairing these two great colors with some Tranquil Tide. 
The new sea foam color is soft and almost more of a natural.
You can pop almost any color with it.
I started with it as my base and stamped in the same color the texture
stamp from the stamp set. 
I stamped the sentiment from the set in Fig then started my scene.
I stamped Harry the Octopus in Fresh Fig and cut him out with the 
matching dies.  I used the dies to cut a Crumb Cake net, a sea fan 
in Tide and the sand dollar in Mint Macaron. 
I layered these on a piece of Tranquil Textures DSP and some 
Fig card stock
. I finished off by running some linen thread and tying it.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks or stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Fig 
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam,
Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide,
Tranquil Textures DSP
Linen thread, Under The Sea thinlits dies

1 comment: