Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thinking Of You On Lilypad Lake


I had some pieces cut from class a few weeks left over so 
used them for another scene from Lilypad Lake bundle.
I cut the Soft Sky two  ore times from the original one cut
of the curvy water. I layered it on the Island Indigo base.
I stamped the lilypad, heron, and boats in Memento Tuxedo Black
and cut them with the matching dies called Lakeside framelits dies.
  Same with the grass in Wild Wasbi card stock.
I colored the heron Smoky Slate, the lilypad with Flirty Flamingo
and Lemon lime Twist.  I added some Pool Party and Island Indigo on
the sail boats.
I colored the thinking of you part of the larger sentiment with my 
Island Indigo marker on a white banner to finish my scene.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lilypad Lake
Ink: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flaming,
Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi,
Whisper White
Lakeside framelits dies, banner punch-retired

No comments:

Post a Comment