Monday, May 7, 2018

Under The Sea Adventure


I have been wanting to make this with the clear block since saw this set!
I used the clear block D inked in Marina Mist and stamped on 
a piece of Whisper White. I then layered the sea weed and plants in 
Old Olive, Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede. 
I stamped my octopus in Calypso Coral and cut him out to wave at us!
I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede and then used my finger to
distress the paper and add Suede ink around with a sponge.
I layered it on a piece of Tranquil Tide for the base.
Love how it turned out!

Hope you have an adventure today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Ink: Calypso Coral, Marina Mist,Soft Suede.
Old Olive, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Under The Sea framelits dies, Clear block D, sponge

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card! I love the gorgeous texture you've created in the background of this card. <3

    ReplyDelete