Wednesday, May 30, 2018

PP395 Happy To Know You




I wish I had played more with the Tutti-fruitti DSP
but sometimes they retire too fast for me.
I like having new items but some things seem like they were not around long enough.
It really is true when we have the holiday or occasions catalogs.
By the time you collect what you want they retire. Before I
became a demo 7 yrs ago and started a blog 4 yrs ago,
I did not care about what is retired or not.
Now I try to use new current items on my blog, things one can go buy
right then.
I used both sides of the paper for this card.
I layered them on a white base and then stamped my
sentiment from Barn Door in Real Red on white.
I cut that out with my Layering Circle dies along with the
Night of Navy scallop circle.  I used my stitched circle for the
Lemon Lime Twist circle. A little Navy corduroy trim ribbon
and some Lemon Lime sequin to finish it off.

I like this sketch...hope you can play along over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Barn Door
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Tutti-fruitti DSP, Whisper White,
Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy
Layering Circles framelits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Night of Navy corduroy trim ribbon, sequin in Lemon Lime Twist

4 comments:

  1. Yummy, like my baby says , strawberry baby’s , lol
    Love it my friend ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me HAPPY!!! What a fun little confection...great colors and the DSP is divine! Thanks for playing with my sketch at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Windy! Great mix of patterned papers and the LLT just pops off the page. Great use of the sketch too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy... love all the fresh colors in your sketch card! Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete