Saturday, May 26, 2018

GDP139 Just A Note In Graceful Garden




Still using some of my retiring DSP like this one called
Petal Garden DSP. I layered two prints together...way to use it up!
I added those to the white base
 after running some white organza ribbon around.
I stamped the rose from the matching set called Graceful Garden.
But I did grab another set for the sentiment called Flourishing Phrases.
Love the sentiments in that set!
Both were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on a white stitiched
circle before I colored the rose in the Stampin Blends.
Some Old Olive and Calypso Coral
 with a hint of Pineapple Punch in the center finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at 
global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by! Have a safe holiday weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Flourishing Phrases, Graceful Garden
Paper: Petal Garden DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Old Olive,
Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch
Stitched Shapes dies, white organza ribbon





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layering of these papers, Windy! Great card! <3

    ReplyDelete