Saturday, May 12, 2018

FMS336 Wonderful Adventure




I stamped my net stamp in Tranquil tide ink on the base
of Soft Sea Foam to look like the layer of paper in the sketch.
I placed a piece of Tranquil Textures DSP with a great wood like print in Tide and Foam
colors before adding the die cut net cut from Crumb Cake card stock.
I added some die cut of sand dollars cut in Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide. 
I then stamped the sentiment on a white oval die 
and added some white and silver twine to finish it off.
I love this new suite called Tranquil Textures!

Hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Paper: Tranquil Textures DSP, Whisper White, Fresh Fig,
Tranquil Tide, Soft Sea Foam
Under The Sea thinlits dies, Layering Oval dies, twine  





3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, and everything you've used goes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Windy! Love the background you've created! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Windy I love this mix of pattern and color! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete