Friday, May 4, 2018

Petals & More Mother's Day Cards



My friend asked me to make 5 Mother's Day cards for her 
(between her extended family and her husband's they needed 5).
I grabbed the Petal Garden DSP with the Sweet sugarplum print. 
I used two different print as per above.
I layered Rich Razzleberry card stock before placing on the 
Sugarplum base.
I stamped the flowers from Petal Palette 
in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colors them with 
the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin Blends.
They were die cut with the Petals & More thinlits dies as well as the 
Old Olive leaves and the Whisper White flowers underneath.
I stamped the sentiment from the You're Inspiring set in Sugarplum
and cut it with the label die in Lakeside framelits dies.
I finished it off with a few pearls along the bottom right.
It reminds me I need to make a card for my mom, too!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Petal Palette and You're Inspiring
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry,
Whisper White, Old Olive, Petal Garden DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Petals & More thinlits dies, Lakeside framelits dies,
pearls

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I've never seen you use purple before, so this is quite a treat. :) <3

    ReplyDelete