Saturday, May 19, 2018

FMS337 Celebrating You!




Great sketch!  I would never have thought of it but really like
this sketch and will use it again!
I am trying to use my DSP I have been hoarding like this one 
called Tutti-fruitti DSP. 
I layered the watermelon print with a red print on a 
Whisper White base for the sketch.
I stamped the sentiment from Perennial Birthday in Real Red ink.
I layered it with Lemon Lime Twist cut with scallop circle and
a regular circle cut in Garden Green.
I added some adhesive-backed sequin in Lemon Lime to finish it off.

I hope you can play along this week with this fun sketch over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perennial Birthday
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Tutti-fruitti DSP, Whisper White,
Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green
Tutti-fruitti adhesive-backed sequins, Layering Circle dies

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Such a fun mix of pattern and color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of papers - definitely says celebration! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete