Wednesday, May 2, 2018

TTTC045 A Bright Thank You




WARNING:  YOU NEED SUNGLASSES FOR THIS CARD!


Yes, this Pineapple punch is bright
 but even so much more when you use lots of it!
You might have guessed i went with the bottom row across-
Yellow, Stripes, Thank You.
I grabbed my Petal Passion DSP which is black and white
then grabbed my ink with a sponge roller to roll it on.
I layered it on a Whisper White base.
I then stamped the sentiment from a new set called 
Love What You Do in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I stamped it on a piece of the Pineapple Punch card stock
and punched it out with the Pretty Label punch.
I added a stitched oval behind in white plus I cut some 
more white flowers to layer behind the sweet roses I stamped in 
Memento Black on white from Petal Palette set colored
 with my Pineapple and Old Olive Stampin Blends.
The white die flowers and roses were cut from the Petals & more thinlsits dies.
I was going to add some black rhinestones
 but did not want to push this card to too busy!

Hope you can play along over at tictactoechallenge.com 
today and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Petal Palette, Love What You Do
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Stampin Blends-Old Olive, Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, 
Petal Passion DSP
Petals & More thinlits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Pretty Label punch, sponge roller


No comments:

Post a Comment