Friday, May 25, 2018

Embossed Dragonflies


I wanted to play with my new Big Shot embossing mats.
You can take dies like these dragonflies that die cut paper 
and by using the mats you can make them emboss the paper.
It looks like it is an embossing folder instead of dies.
I ran them through with the mats and the piece of Marina Mist card stock.
I layered it on a piece of Flirty Flamingo and then a white base.
I stamped the sentiment from Petal Palette on a stitched white oval
and added some flamingo enamel shapes.
I cut a big dragonfly from the dies to pop up on the front. 

I will have to go through more of my dies and see what is next!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Petal Palette
Ink: Marina Mist
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist
Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
enamel shapes in Flirty Flamingo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination and fun layout! Great showcase of the embossing mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't understand this embossing mat until I saw your post and beautiful card! It is on my list for my first order June 1~ TFS

    ReplyDelete