Friday, June 1, 2018

Just For You In Mint and Petal


With a little casing from the new annual catalog
that starts today June 1st, we have a second card for 
card classes next week. 
I stamped my trees from Rooted In Nature set
in Mint Macaron- first in full ink and second after I stamped the 
first without re-inking the image.
I cut them with the matching dies called Nature's Roots framelits dies. 
I stamped the laves from the same set in Sahara Sand
 on the same color paper and cut them with the dies.
  There are three of them tucked in behind.
I cut the square in the new Petal Pink card stock--love it because it is a 
soft pinky-peach color. It pairs well with loads of colors, too.
I layered it on the Soft Suede banner
embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Suede on the square.
I finished it off with a Mint Macaron twine bow. 
I wanted it to look fresh but not too fall so 
I went with the Sahara Sand base and light colors.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted In Nature
Ink: Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Petal Pink,
Soft Suede
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, 
Nature's Roots framelits dies, Nature's Twine in Mint Macaron
Pinewood Planks embossing folder 





1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! The mint looks great against this new pink! <3

    ReplyDelete