Friday, June 22, 2018

GDP143 Sending Healing Vibes

GDPD143



This is my fav single set (not part of a bundle or suite)
in the new SU! catty aclled Healing Hugs!
It is a detailed cut stamp set and looks fab in purple-my fav color!
I stamped with the awesome new Gorgeous Grape and some 
Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves. 
I stamped full on ink for the middle rose and then stamped off for the other two.
I stamped and cut a rose to mask over so I could stamp 
my leaves but top ones still not close enough.
I layered the white card stock on a piece of Grape card stock 
for the base after I added some of the new striped ribbon in the same color.
I stamped a sentiment from the set in Grape and cut the banner 
with the Triple Banner punch.
I finished it off with some pearls!

Stop over at global-design-project.com for lots of inspiration!

Loving the new colors, products, and suites in the 
new SU! catty and thanks for letting me share!
Thanks also for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Healing Hugs
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Lemon Lime Twist
pearls, Triple Banner punch

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, Windy! Love the colors and sweet elements on your card. <3

    ReplyDelete