Thursday, June 7, 2018

PP396 Hello Animal Outing




I received this set called Animal Outing at Onstage in April.
 I have been waiting to order the matching dies to use it
but this challenge called for me to pull it out.
I stamped the kangaroo with the koala bear in Memento Tuxedo Black
on water color paper and water colored with my aqua painter 
the back ground in Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist.
I colored the kangaroo in Soft Suede, and Sahara Sand.
The bear is colored in Smoky Slate.
I stamped the hello from Thoughtful Banners
and thought I could send this to someone as just a note or
use the stamp "little ones" with the set inside for a baby card.
I layered a piece of Pool Party cut 
with the Layering Square dies in a scallop square.
I used a Lemon Lime Twist base layered with a piece
of Whisper White ran through the Big Shot with the 
Hexagon embossing folder layered on top.
I added some Lemon Lime Twist ribbon that just retired along 
with some of the same color in sequins which also just retired.

Fun challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Animal Outing and Thoughtful Banners
Paper: water color paper, Pool Party, Whisper White,
Lemon Lime Twist
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Soft Suede,
Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Layering Square dies, Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon-retired,
Tutti-fruitt sequins in Lemon Lime Twist-retired,
Hexagon embossing folder, aqua painter



3 comments:

  1. Love the little "hello" on the kangaroo's pouch! Fun card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I love your soft watercoloured image and the textured background with that gorgeous ribbon too! And a great way to position your sentiment. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and I love the background, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete