Saturday, June 30, 2018

You're The Best!


Fun colors with Pineapple Punch,
Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green!
I cut the white square at 3 1/2" and stamped the 
Pineapple punch circle in the middle.
I then stamped the sentiment in Poppy from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set.
For the flowers, I stamped the whole set in Granny Apple and then 
stamped a few individual flowers in Poppy and placed over the green bunch.
I even added a glitter dot in same color. The twine is in 
Lemon Lime Twist from a kit.
I layered the square over some Tropical Escape DSP
 and white card stock before putting it all on a Poppy base. 
Sweet in these colors and I will have to try some others
 with this same layout.

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bouquet Blooms
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch
Gatefold Blossoms dies, glitter dots, Twine in Lemon Lime Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment